The List

The List

Here is The List, a compilation of names intended to serve as a more egalitarian and apolitical response to the Hall of Fame in Cooperstown....

Friday 6 April 2012

An Introduction

Considering that this post should garner approximately zero pageviews, this needn't be but short and sweet. I would simply like to outline my plans for this blog; a constitution, if you will.

- I would like to provide daily power rankings and recaps of the night's activities, so with a glance the reader can catch up on last night's happenings.

- I would like to provide a list of what to look for in the coming night's games. Pitching matchups, relevant games, debuts, reasons to watch. If you are a fan of the game and want to know which games deserve your attention, I hope to be able to inform you.

- As in any blog, there will be articles about whatever topic I can get my hands on. Check out the previous blog to which I contributed if you're interested in what kind of stuff I'll be writing about.

The power rankings probably won't begin in earnest until all teams are playing daily, so Sunday morning.

All of that having been said, thanks for having the misfortune of stumbling past here, and I hope you enjoy your stay!

No comments:

Post a Comment